The newly established Institute for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine (iTERM) develops and implements tools to analyze the 3D structure and molecular identity of biological samples. At iTERM, we bring together cutting-edge science from biology, chemistry, engineering, and computer applications.
Our overarching aim is to obtain a holistic view of interconnected biological systems in health and disease. Our research received high attention from high-profile scientific journals and media including New York Times, Süddeutsche Zeitung and Galileo. iTERM is an interdisciplinary and international team with 17 nationalities. Please find more information about us at http://erturk-lab.com.
We are seeking a highly motivated, supportive team-assistant willing to be part of our diverse team.
- You are the first and important point of contact for the institute, for the employees, external partners and visitors
- You correspond in both English and German
- You handle general secretarial tasks in a routine manner, e.g. replying to e-mails and inquiries, schedule planning, communication, travel and visitor management, organize seminars, workshops and business trips
- You provide general administrative services for the team as required
- You process expense claims, reimbursements and monitor regularly the institute’s budgets
- You are trained as a multilingual assistant or have a completed commercial apprenticeship (kaufmännische Ausbildung) or a similarly qualifying training
- You have work experience in a similarly demanding role
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and German and have a demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of employees and management
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook) and video conferencing
- You have an exceptionally good organizational talent, high self-motivation and team spirit
- You are flexible in the event of changing organizational priorities and find creative solutions
- You have experience in basic budgeting, controlling and reporting
- You are experienced in scientific administration
Munich, with its numerous lakes and its vicinity to the Alps, is considered to be one of the cities with the best quality of life worldwide. With its first-class universities and world-leading research institutions it offers an intellectually stimulating environment.
Remuneration and social benefits are based on the collective wage agreement for public-sector employees at federal level (TV EntgO Bund). The contract is initially for 2 years, and will be extended (or converted to an unlimited contract) based on mutual positive experience.
To promote diversity, we welcome applications from talented people regardless of gender, cultural background, nationality, ethnicity, sexual identity, physical abilities, religion and age. Qualified applicants with physical disabilities will be given preference.
Applicant guidance on the Corona pandemic
|Online application: https://jobs.helmholtz-muenchen.de/en/jobposting/15d8684fc1b669ad52ec46a3f684cffe49bfc5cb1/apply?ref=homepage|
If you have further questions, simply contact us, +4989318743234, who will be happy to be of assistance.
|Helmholtz Zentrum München|
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
ITERM Institute for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Ingolstädter Landstraße 1